Dr M Taunts Brader Again. (Dr M Knows History Will Not Forgive Him For Choosing Another Dud For The FOURTH Time)



PM Dr Mahathir promise to step down after two years to give way to Anwar 

My promise I will step down (after two years). 
Do you remember any occasion I did not keep my promise? 
I am the only 'dictator' who resigned," said Dr M

"But if Anwar gives me permission to stay on two and a half years..." said Dr M

he posed a fighting fist at Anwar seated next to him
"I wanted to fight him but he smiled at me," said Dr M

My comments :  The Malaysian media is so lembap. Just ask the Brader lah - "Dr Mahathir is asking your permission to remain PM for another SIX months. Will you agree?"   See lah what he says.

Despite all his great achievements - the greatest perhaps getting elected again as Prime Minister at the age of 93 years old - an astounding and gargantuan feat,  dearest Ayahanda Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamed has an abysmal record at picking successors.

He picked Brader as his deputy in 1993. That became an absolute disaster. 

Then he picked Badawi as his deputy. An embarrasing episode in Malay leadership.

Then Bugis as the successor. The most disgraceful episode in Malay history. Provincial yokels in shoes and pants.  

Now Dr M wants to hand over power to the Brader again?

If this happens, history will never forgive Dr Mahathir. 

Maybe thats why Dr Mahathir added that :  "But if Anwar gives me permission to stay on two and a half years . . ?'


Anyway, two years from when? May 9th 2018?  
So hand over power on May 9th, 2020?
If Dr M gets  SIX months "permission", then it extends to November 9th, 2020?


Image result for muttley gif with sound


Source | https://malaysiansmustknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2018/11/dr-m-taunts-brader-again-dr-m-knows.html

Most View Article This Month !